Caught them in Brayden's room snuggling on the chair together!
I want to highlight some of the moments that have been fabulous lately! Daniel has been a little comedian lately. My parents came over on Sunday and my dad was chasing Daniel telling him he was going to put a snowball in his pants. Daniel was screaming no! So my mom began to yell at my dad. She yelled, "Frank, if you don't stop, I'm not making dinner for you!" So, Daniel stopped and turned to my dad with his finger pointing at him and says, "You get no dinner!" It was hilarious! You have to hear him say it because it sounds so stinkin' cute. Daniel has also been obsessing over trains lately. He sits in his room and plays for hours. He is also into looking at videos on youtube through my iPhone and watches Chuggington and Thomas videos. He's so good with the phone that he's even emailed me different things that he's watched.
Madison is the princess as usual. She's into fake hair now since she's seen Rapunzel. She's been spelling words lately, asking me what sound comes next. So, I was at Target one night and purchased the LeapFrog phonics word builder. We sat up on Saturday night until ten, making and creating words with it. She's so smart! She's been very good lately too. She's really trying to please mommy and tries to help out as much as she can. One night I showed her how to set the table and she did it perfectly! She also has been so lovable lately. She tells me she loves me at least 25 times a day. She tells me that I'm her bestest friend in the whole world. I can't lie, I LOVE every minute of it! I hope when she's 13 she still feels the same way.
Brayden will be 22 months on February 6th. It's amazing that in 2 more months I'm going to have two four year olds and a two year old! He's grown so quickly! Brayden acts very mature for his age. He's into anything the twins do or have. My parents got the twins iXL's by Fisher Price this Christmas and had to go back out and buy Brayden one because he was into it! He navigates it and plays the stories and does the coloring pages. The twins would have NEVER been able to do that at 22 months. He's definitely behind in talking. He does say a few things, but will nod yes and no to everything. He seems to understand EVERYTHING we say. He's just not communicating as clearly as we'd like. We are hoping to enroll him in TLC for the summer with the twins so he can start to socialize more. Brayden started climbing over the coach and climbing on the bathroom vanity and helping himself to a drink. Hopefully, this mischief behavior stops soon.
Dan and I have been great lately, a lot of stress but we are trying to work through it. We really need to start getting out more often. It's so hard, we don't have a whole lot of extra cash, and to hire a babysitter and pay for a night out on top of it is VERY costly. I'm hoping we can get out next week with the Harry's. We had a good time with them back in November and would love to see them more.

No comments:
Post a Comment