Monday, January 9, 2012

Saying goodbye to 2011 and hello 2012!

I am PRAYING this year is a good one! I have a great feeling that it will be! Dan and I are at a GOOD place. We brought in the new year with the Mumbower's at the VFW. It was a fun time, but we were seriously the youngest people there. We made the best of it and danced the night away. The kids spent the first year alone with my mom. She came to our house the kids tried to stay up til midnight. The boys made it passed midnight, but Madison was out by 11. Aunt Lala brought over some hats and noise makers for them.




We spent New Year's Day spending time with the kids. We took them to the mall and to Toys R Us to spend their gift cards. Madison got Rapunzel hair (wig) and Daniel got a new Thomas the Train set. Brayden walked into the Disney store and immediately picked up a Woody hat and holster and Woody pjs. I couldn't resist buying it for him. I just imagined him in the outfit and I was sold! After baths that night, Brayden immediately put on the pjs and hat and started posing!!! We had a blast taking pictures of him.


Somethings that are changing in 2012 are Brayden is starting TLC alone on Monday's and is going to be tested on February 29th to see if he qualifies for Mrs. Mickle's Pre-K age 3 class in April. Hoping he qualifies!!!!! Danny and Madison are going to be turning 6 and will be heading to first grade in the fall. Madison is about to lose her first tooth any day. The bottom one is wiggling a lot! I'm sure there's going to be many more changes in the upcoming year and I am ready for each one. Here's to a WONDERFUL new year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment