We decided to do our annual cousin picture at Target because last years pictures turned out well. So Cari scheduled an appointment, we had coordinating outfits and were set to get a GREAT shot. Little did we know the kids had another plan!!!
Danny began as soon as we got there that he wanted to go to the toy department. We waited like 15 minutes to enter the room for pictures. They were all a little shy at this point and the photographer was no help at all. She lacked personality! Cari and I tried our hardest to get the kids to cooperate but Billy wasn't having it. My three were being somewhat cooperative. Madison was the best sitting and smiling. Danny would put on a fake smile everytime I said "you'll go on the naughty list if you don't smile". Brayden sat well but didn't crack a smile the whole time. Billy still wanted no parts. After we came up with the idea to hide Cari under a red blanket so Billy could sit on her lap; Billy finally cooperated for a few minutes to get one good group shot. After getting the shot we purchased, Danny began sticking his hands down his pants. This is when we finally called it quits.
The BEST part of the experience was that I got a GREAT shot of my three that I'll be using for my Christmas cards, so you'll have to wait to get yours in the mail!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment