Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Writing on the Wall...

Let's just say that having two four year olds is not going to be easy! When Madison and Daniel went to bed the other night, I didn't realize that a broken green crayon (about a half of an inch long) in their trashcan would became a HUGE problem. They were very quiet for some time, so I thought 'Wow, they were tired tonight!' However, they were not sleeping; they were drawing and coloring. They were even sharing this small crayon that they had found. However, not one of their coloring books were out of place! Yes! You guessed it! They decided to share this green itty-bitty crayon and coloring all over the walls. Not only on the wall, but the ceiling was a NEW canvas too! They drew pictures and wrote letters! I guess you can say, we have some new Michael Angelo's in our house!


The pictures only show a small sample of their work! 

Thank God for the creation of the Magic Eraser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment