Monday, December 6, 2010
Pee in the trash can...
The night after the writing on the wall incident came the peeing in the trash can! The twins had taken a two hour unusual nap that day. So I decided that they would stay up a little later so they wouldn't have such a tough time falling asleep. At 9:30, I had reached my limit. It was time for bed! After about 2 hours of horse playing, I went into to the room and told them that they HAD to go to bed! At this time, I noticed that the twins were only in their underwear and they were different underwear than the ones that I had put on them only three hours ago. Danny said, "I had an accident." I replied with "Where?" and he pointed to his underwear on the floor. I ask him where he peed, and Madison chimed in with "in the trashcan." I ran over to check the trashcan which happened to be soaking wet. I turned around and Daniel immediately ratted out his sister who had also peed in the trashcan. UGH! Of course I corrected them and they were punished and not allowed to watch TV the next day. The BEST part of the story...their trashcan is a wicker basket with a cloth lining, so the carpet was soaked along with the trashcan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment