Multi-tasking already!
On Thursday night, Brayden wanted to get naked after dinner, so I let him do so since he was covered in food, needed a diaper change, and was getting in the bathtub very shortly. Jokingly, I said I "if you have to pee do it in the potty." I had no clue that he was actually listening to what I was saying. About 3 minutes later, I see him sitting on the potty and hear a stream of pee. I couldn't believe it. The rest of the night I kept him naked and he peed in the potty until bed. Then, practically the same thing happened on Friday night however this time I suspected that he might go. Then came Saturday, he peed again. After his cute pee-pee dance, he sat in the foyer and in a squating position and I began to smell something. I ran over and notice poo coming out of his butt. I quickly placed him on the potty and told him to go poo on the potty. He was very excited after a lot of carryig on. He did it! He is now going every morning and night but is not getting the concept of holding it at all! If he's potty trained by 2, which is only 4 months away; I will be EXTREMELY happy!

That is awesome. Way to go Bray! He looks so darn cute on that potty.
ReplyDelete