Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy 34th Birthday to Me!

I can't believe I just turned 34! I can remember trying to conceive the twins and saying I can't have babies in my thirties, I'll be too old! Well, I don't feel too old and I'm almost in my mid-thirties now.

I feel like I've grown so much in the past few years as a person than I've ever grown. I feel like I'm wiser and more patient than ever. Two major things I've been working on is being more outgoing; I've been trying not to shy aware from opportunities that present themselves. I've also been trying more to tell people how I feel openly and honestly in a positive way. I've been trying to see the positive in every situation and not focus on the negative. I hope by the time I'm forty, all of these positive thoughts will pay off.

My actually birthday wasn't anything too special. Went to work all day, but realized that I'm SOOOO loved by those little 7 year olds! It seemed like my birthday was like the most important day of their lives.

My wall of cards by 9:30 am!

Also, Marlo made me the BEST cake ever! Had to have two pieces! My butt will pay for it later! Then, when I got home, we had dinner with the family and cake. The twins, Brayden and Daddy picked out the most beautiful cake for me. Then after playing and bedtime routine, Dan and I watched 'The Dilemma' and then went to bed. Relaxing and fun, exactly how a 34 year old should spend her birthday!


My birthday picture with my three little monsters! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment