Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Valentine's Dance

Madison and Daniel had their annual Valentine's Dance at school. I'm so glad we went! Madison had a blast, Daniel was shy and Brayden was jealous that he wasn't the center of Madison's world. When we got there it took a little while for the kids to get comfortable. Madison was the least shy of the bunch. She found her girlfriends and she was happy and off having a good time.
Madison and Kiara ~ BFF's! This was the best part of the night. I loved seeing Madison with Kiara and Meghan. She is always around boys and this just made the whole night worth it to see that she has such a good connection with girls in her class.
 My hot stud! I love this man!
 The girls dancing all night long! They had a GREAT time!
Daniel finally not being shy and hanging out in the hallway with his friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment