Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Brody's Christening

What a BEAUTIFUL day for a Christening!!! We left to go to church with the kids around 11:45 for noon mass. We sat in the kids room at church. The kids were very unruly, but it was what I expected. They don't normally go to church so they were not very entertained. During mass, I left to take the kids for a walk around the church courtyard. After mass, we all entered the church for Brody's big moment. Dan and Nicole are Brody's godparents and they did a great job representing him on this special day! He looked adorable in Daniel and Bill's christening outfit. I can't even believe that Daniel wore that only 5 years ago. After the baptism, we left and headed for Argula and had a nice lunch with the family.


 What a CREW!




 Godparents, Dan and Nicole
 The Mumbower and Dagney Boys with Brody
 The infamous candle blow out!
 Proud Grammy and Pop-pop!

 I love my nephew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment