Since Brayden has been attending TLC since January of this year, Dan and I decided to have him attend the TLC graduation ceremony. I'm so glad we did! It was adorable!!! Brayden was very shy and timid at first. We got behind stage ready to come out and all he wanted was mommy to go with him. Miss Karen said that wasn't abnormal and she's had many parents that have done so. So as we waited to go out. I was very lucky to meet his friends that he talks about from class Charlie and Ava. Charlie is a BIG talker, so as we were waiting, I said to him, "Are you two buddies?" and Charlie responded, "We are HANDSOME!" It was precious! Then it was time to go on, Charlie took Brayden's left hand while I had his right hand and lead us out. As we were walking out I let go of Brayden's hand and Charlie took him up to his seat! We then watched as Brayden sang and did all the hand motions to every song. (Well, he didn't really sing, but he did participate!) Afterwards, we left the show and went for ice cream. Poppy and Mom-mom treated us!!! Aunt Lala attended the graduation too!



Brayden and his buddy Charlie
Brayden letting go of mommy's hand and going with Charlie
Brayden with Ava and Charlie
Brayden, Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you! You have come a LONG way! We adore your smile and love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment