Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Reunion

Thanksgiving came and went and now the holiday season is in full effect! We did something that we've never done for Thanksgiving before. Debbie organized a huge Thanksgiving Day Feast at the VFW so 65 family members could be together. Not only were there 65 of us but there was also 5 soldiers that were from a local base nearby. It was a very eventful night with TONS of food and lots of catching up to do. They had projects for the kids to work on. Santa and Mrs. Claus stopped by. Cari and I planned our late night shopping trip. We had a good time, but it was missing that whole family together feeling. Everyone ate in shifts and not together. I miss being home and watching Em and Otter after dinner with the kids.
The Mumbower Clan
Grammy with her boys After dinner, Cari and I went shopping at Target, Walmart and Kmart. We got some good deals, but nothing unbelievable. I do better online anymore than in the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment