Thursday, April 4, 2013

A little bit of everything....

Well, I'm finally on spring break and I am finally catching up on a million and one things I've been neglecting. The blog has been on the back burner for a few weeks now. As I said the in the last post the house is on the market and we've had over 15 showings. We've had 4 offers on the house but all extremely low. People are very interested but don't want to pay the amount we need to escape. I refuse to lower the price, I know someone will be willing to pay sooner or later. If it's not this year, maybe next. Saint Patrick's Day came and the children were VERY excited to have the leprechaun visit. I can't believe they remembered so much from last year. We did the green toilet water (their favorite), we toilet papered the bedrooms and the downstairs, we turned the milk green and we placed one of each of their shoes in the fridge. To be honest, I was a little lazy this year. We had an open house on March 17th so I was very leery about messing up the place after I cleaned everything that night.
Another important event this month was Madison's first playdate without her brothers or her mom. I felt so empty without her that afternoon. She went straight from school to Kiara's house. They played for a few hours and ate dinner over there. They are so stinking cute together. I hope they stay close for a long time.
 Spring Break finally rolled around after much waiting and anticipating. Dan and I are both on vacation with the kids this week. So we've been trying to stay very busy. First, we had the annual egg hunt at the Banff residence. It was awesome as always. On Sunday (Easter) we had a very yummy dinner here at the house. We had ham, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, vegetables, beans, and much much more. It was delicious! Then we had a cake for Brayden's 4th Birthday. He was very firm about getting a Star Wars' cake so we did! They are not having birthday parties this year, because of our very pricy Disney trip coming up in less than 93 days from today! On Monday, we decided to take the kids to Johnson's Farm in Medford, NJ. The kids loved it! It was a very pretty farm!









No comments:

Post a Comment