As you can tell, June is my favorite month of the year! We finally get the hot weather that I long for! I love the SUNSHINE!!! I love being outdoors with the kids! I love that summer is upon us! Of course one of the best parts of being a teacher is among us too! Summer...July and August!!! We have a little over 30 days before we head to Disney World!! I've never been SO excited to go on a trip in my life. I think I am more excited than them. I've been dreaming of this trip since the twins were a year old. I wanted to take them then but knew we had to wait and then our third blessing (Brayden) surprisingly showed up! So now is the finally the perfect time, the twins are about to be 7 and Brayden just turned 4!
Well, May came and went so fast! Some of the important events in May were Mother's Day, my (29th again) birthday, Author's night, Billy Bear's birthday, and many, many more...
Brayden did the St. Jude's Trike-a-Thon at his school this month too! Brayden raised $85.00 for his class and rode many laps on his scooter around his school! She was so excited to participate and mommy and daddy were both able to attend! It was a great experience for him and so heart warming to us that we could help people less fortunate than us!
Brayden also got to show off that day by being the storyteller! He held the book for the class and turned the pages for all his classmates. It was precious!
Brayden and Mrs. Moxey, GREAT shot of Bray with his first teacher! He's adored her!!!
For Mother's Day and my birthday, we decided to go to Smithville once again. This time we went with just us. It was very intimate and I loved spending time with my little family. Of course everyone was made at me for my decision. But, honestly you can please everyone and I'm so tired of trying. I don't know what the future holds for us so I want every special day and occasion to mean a lot to me and the kids. We ate at Fred and Ethel's again! It was not as good as last time, but I love the atmosphere there. It's so me!
Of course so much more has happened, but time is always so scarce. I will try to write more tomorrow. I know June is going to be busy, but some upcoming events are Daniel and Madison's Field Trip, Bray's end of the year concert, Brayden's IEP, end of the school year events for me and the kids. And finally some relaxation time (hopefully)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment