Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March is already here...

Wow! I can't believe I sent out Brayden's second birthday party invites this weekend! We decided to have the party at Tumble Times in Washington Twp on the 10th of April. The deal was great and we've been there before so we are really excited to go back. We also went with a Buzz Lightyear themed party since he LOVES Buzz!


His invitations turned out so precious! I adore them! 

Brayden has been obsessed with our baskets behind the couch that hold decorative apples. He dumps the apples daily and walks around with the basket on his head. We think that he thinks it is Buzz's helmet. One night before bed, I could not get the basket away from him and he wanted to take it to bed with him. So, instead of arguing, I allowed him to take it into his crib. I knew he would be asleep shortly and I would be able to take it out of his crib. Well, about 30 minutes later, I went into his room and this is what I saw...



Daniel has become obsessed with Thomas the Train. He's been setting up this train tracks all over the house. The other night I finally cleaned up his one that he made down here because I HAD to vacuum underneath it. He came down stairs the next morning and asked where it went. I explained that I had to vacuum and he said "That's ok, I like to build new ones." 


One of his creations...

He has also become very lovable lately. He's constantly wanting to hold my hand and give me kisses on my nose. He's randomly been telling me he loves me. I have to admit, I LOVE it! He wanted to tell me a bedtime story the other night so of course I said yes! He started with, "Once upon a time," and then paused for a moment and then continued with "I love mommy, THE END!" It was honestly the BEST bedtime story I ever heard. 

Madison has been her DIVA self lately. She loves dressing up and wearing unique outfits. She really talks like a little young adult. She loves to sit and have conversations about everything with me. The other night at dinner, we started a conversation about me watching her kids when she gets older. She begins to tell me that she is going to drive me crazy. I asked, "How are you going to drive me crazy?"  She replies, "I'm going to have 12 kids!"  Then pauses a moment and continues, "All girls too!" She better marry a rich man!

She's also trying to sound out words.  She can get some of the beginning and ending sounds of words but the middle really stumps her. She hid at pop-pop's the other day and began to write on a paper towel. She wrote her name and Daniel's name (which she can do from memory) and then began to sound out Brayden's name.  This is what the paper towel looked like when she was completed...


Love the "Brissdad"!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment