The kids are ALL attending summer school! They are going to TLC and they are LOVING every minute! They started on Wednesday of this week and are going three days a week! I can't believe I have 10.5 hours of free time a week! I knew the twins would be fine going because they went there for the past two years. I didn't know how Brayden was going to be...but he LOVES it! He walked right in and Madison and Daniel took his hand and said "Everything will be ok, Mommy will come back in a little a bit to pick us up." He walked away with NO tears. Of course, I got in the car and was sad for a little bit because I couldn't believe my baby was at school. He loves when you ask him about school and about the things he does there. He adores his backpack, BUZZ of course!
First day of TLC!
Brayden's Second Day
Brayden passed out after his second day!
He got his new backpack after this picture was taken.




No comments:
Post a Comment