Friday, June 24, 2011

Mommy is going back to school

As of Thursday, I am going back for my Master's Degree in Education with a Specialization in Integrating Technology in the Classroom. I will be going back 100% online to Walden University. Ali from school attended this same program and gave me a few pointers. I am hoping that this either opens up more opportunities in my life or at least advances my salary. I am very nervous about finding the time to complete all 30 credits (10 classes) along with my school work, house work and mommy duties. I hope that I can at least manage this for the next 20 months. I want this really badly! The only thing that would stop me from completing the courses would be losing the tuition reimbursement from school. If they take that out of our next contract, I will NOT be able afford it and will be unable to do finish. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment