Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Brody Thomas!

Today Brody Thomas arrived at 8:08 am weighing in at 7lbs 11 oz! We were so excited to meet him. So we came home from work and school and had a quick dinner. We left around 5:45 to pick up Dan from work and headed straight to the hospital. The kids were so excited to meet their new cousin! Madison asked on the way to the hospital if she could ask Aunt Cari if she could babysit. How sweet! Daniel informed all of us that, "Mommy is having no more babies!" It was precious! Sad, but true! I would love to win the lottery and have one more, but without a lot of money there's NO WAY! Well, we arrived at the hospital around 6:30 pm and went in to meet our new nephew. Cari was in room 338 and when we arrived she was exhausted! I immediately helped her change Brody's outfit (he was spitting up) and held him for the next one and half! I just love babies!!! Brayden really didn't know what to think, he was a little frighten to go to close and I think a little jealous that mommy wouldn't put him down. Daniel didn't want to take a picture with him but we finally convinced him to do so. Madison couldn't wait to hold him and ask to hold him a few times while we were there. Here are some pictures of the evening....








No comments:

Post a Comment