Wednesday, August 29, 2012
September is approaching quickly :(
September is only a few days away and that means back to school (work) for mommy. The craziness will now begin! This is the time when I loss contact with everyone because I'm swamped doing school work and the responsibilities at home! UGH! I wish I could be a stay at home mom so badly, but I say that every September after a great 9 weeks off! This year Daniel and Madison will be moving on to Bullock School and will be in first grade! Brayden will be doing the Genesis 3 program at Rodgers for a half day. This is the first year since the twins were born that my parents and my in-laws are not watching them. They will be going to the after school program right in the cafeteria of their school. Brayden will still be with them from 11-4ish. It's a big change for all of us! We were able to meet Daniel's teachers on Tuesday. We went in and Daniel got to pick the seat he wanted and he got to pick a friend to sit next to. He seems ok that he's starting a new school with new friends. I think it's going to be harder on me than it will be on them! We LOVED Rodgers School and am sad to the twins go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment