I'm so glad we decided to go to the Cape May Zoo today! We knew there was a chance of rain, but decided to take a chance. We left around 10:30. Pop-Pop and Billy Bear met us here. We left and it started to drizzle. We decided to press forward because the kids were so excited to go. We got our soft pretzels for the ride down. Of course, we dealt with a Madison tantrum on the way. (They are becoming more and more frequent lately.) When we arrived at 11:30, we got out of the car and it was BEAUTIFUL! Sunny and warm with a light breeze. We walked around for 2 hours and didn't even realize that much time went by. We saw all the animals and Brayden even said "bear" and "zee-ba". I was so proud of him! Brayden was in and out of his stroller through out the day. He is such a good listener. At one point, Madison and I saw two cubs fighting in their cage and I said, "Look, Ma! It's you and Daniel fighting!" Madison cracked up laughing at that comment. She also decided she wants to cut her hair short again today. I'm gonna give her a few days to think about it and if she still wants too, I'm probably going to go for it! She isn't letting me do anything with it and it looks ratty all the time. I think a short cut would look cute! Daniel walked around trying to race everyone up and down the ramps. He is so competitive! Daniel loved amusing Billy Bear by jumping in front of the stroller while we were walking around. Around 1, we decided to hit up McDonald's for lunch. The kids ate and so did the grown-ups and then we headed home. The 2 year olds were asleep first, then Madison and then Daniel! All four pooped from the day at the zoo! What a FUN day!

Bray was scared to death of the big bear!
Madison feeding the goats.
Bray feeding the goats.
Trying to get a group shoot =( WOW that was tough!
Billy Bear soooo happy to be at the zoo with his cousins!
Walking around =)
Love this shoot <3
The tribe leaving...
What a great time! Can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment