I feel like I haven't written anything in months! It's been extremely crazy between raising three kids, being a full time teacher of 21 kids, and all the other responsibilities that come with these jobs! So, let's begin with Wednesday, April 6th, Brayden's second birthday!!! I can not believe he's two years old! That was the fastest two years of my life. Wednesday was the first time I ever had to work on one of my children's birthdays, I felt awful sending him to my in-laws all day! So, I decided to make cupcakes the night before and had them ready to sing first thing in the morning and have cake in bed. Well, we did just that! We woke everyone up around 6:45 am and started singing in Brayden's room. Brayden wanted no parts of it and wanted to go back to sleep. As he came around, he wanted the cupcake immediately. Well, this is where our plans changed a little. I could not stomach the thought of chocolate cupcake crumbs in the bed, so I immediately said let's eat them at the table. Everyone agreed and we started having cupcakes for breakfast! Yummy!!
Mommy is not the best baker!
All of us eating cupcakes for breakfast =)
YUMMY =) Mom is GREAT, she gave us chocolate cake!
We finished the day off with more cupcakes at Grammy's and Pop-pop's house. We then came home and Brayden napped for an hour or so. Then Poppy and Mom-mom came over with soft pretzels! Can't wait to celebrate at Tumble Times tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment