In the past few days, Madison has had some amusing things come out of her mouth. She began the other day, when she saw a bug on the porch outside and yelled, "What the f*&#!" at the top of her lungs. Of course, I'm not perfect and know I've said it several times in front of her, but I never thought of it coming from her mouth. I explained to her that it's a grown-up word and that she should try to use "What the heck!" instead. She has a trucker mouth at 4!
Then last night we went out for an anniversary night and my mom watched them for a few hours. It was sure nice to have some alone time with Dan. After our few hours, we picked them up from my mom's and started driving home around 8:30. Well, Madison as usual was holding a conversation with us in the car and as we began to pass the Lady of Lourdes Church by our house, she points and blurts out, "THERE'S GOD!" Dan and I had tears in our eyes, we laughed so hard! She can be verbally amusing at times!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment